To accomplish the goals we have for the club, we have some simple guidelines for the wrestlers and their parents.
• Do not curse or throw fits around the kids
• Make it a fun experience for your child
• It is OK if your child is not immediately a superstar
• If you have a question, just ask before or after practice
• Pay attention and listen to the coaches
• Don't talk when the coach is talking
• Treat other wrestlers the way you want to be treated
• No curse words
• Keep working hard. Success takes time
For more info about parenting and youth sport pitfalls you can read some articles here.