Club Membership

To be a member of the Central Michigan Wrestling Club, you must enroll in one of the programs. Once that happens the wrestler will be a member of the club. The wrestler will also be a part of the Michigan Youth Wrestling Association (MYWA).   


Central Michigan Wrestling Club is a member of MYWA. This is the largest youth wrestling organization in the state of Michigan. There are other organizations in the state. Some of our wrestlers also wrestle in those organizations, however they must sign themselves up for those.